Printed Folded & Shipped Social Emotional Brochures Upper Elementary 50 X 27 topics
This bundle pairs well with your counseling tee shirt.
You are ordering a bundle of printed and shipped Social Emotional Learning Brochures. 50 of each topic.
Perfect for individual School Counseling support while the counselor is away. Post them in the cafeteria, hallways, office or anywhere your students can self serve their SEL needs until they can see the Counselor.
School Counselors are raving about being able to serve more students in less time.
(Brochures only, holders not included. Comes shrink wrapped in packs of 50. 1 pack for each topic are in this big start bundle.)
This time saving bundle includes:
Printed & Folded
Tri-Fold 8.5" X 11"
Shrink Wrapped into Packs of 50
Ideal age range is 3rd-6th but can be used for 2nd-8th.
***If you need to use a Purchase order and invoice, please email information/order directly to email@example.com
Anxiety / Worry:
- Students learn coping skills for anxiety and worry.
- Students will work on friendship skills and learn the difference between healthy and unhealthy friends.
- Students will build their emotional intelligence by reviewing feelings vocabulary words and how they affect the body.
- Students will learn the difference between a growth mindset and a fixed mindset and apply it to their own lives.
- Students learn to reduce stress through the circle of control and other examples.
- Students learn to build their confidence by finding their strengths and reviewing the habits of people with high self esteem.
- Students work on anger management activities and review tips for coping skills for anger.
- Students review ways to react, report and define bullying.
- Students learn coping skills for test anxiety and how to confidently prepare for upcoming tests including test-taking strategies.
- Students create specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and timely goals and how to make goal setting a habit for their academic success.
- Students review healthy hygiene habits including a list of helpful hygiene products for kids and tweens.
- Students learn to navigate family changes and tips for using their voice to express their needs to others.
- Students learn to face their emotions and work through the feelings associated with grief and loss.
- Students work on celebrating differences and appreciating the things that make everyone unique through empathy-building activities.
- Students work on coping skills for overwhelming feelings that can be used daily and throughout life.
- Students learn to respect self, others and things/property.
Giving an Apology:
- Students work on their apology skills with an easy to follow template.
- Students learn the health benefits of gratitude and how to apply it to their daily life.
Good Choices for a Healthy Life:
- Students assess their current choices and discover a long list of healthy life choices that they can begin to use in their daily life.
- Students distinguish between playful and hurtful teasing.
- Students practice easy to follow breathing strategies that they can use when they are angry, sad or overwhelmed.
Automatic Negative Thoughts:
- Students define automatic negative thoughts and learn to use coping strategies and positive self-talk to challenge and overcome them.
- Students review basic social skills through scenarios and examples.
I-statements for conflict resolution:
- Students learn how to manage conflict by using i-messages through role-play and example scenarios.
- Students practice empathy building skills.
Confidence & "Comparison is the Thief of Joy":
- Students work on self-confidence by learning to compare their own progress, rather than comparing to the progress of others.
Healthy Boundaries with Peers and Family:
- Students learn to create boundaries that protect their mental health without hurting their relationships with others.