Printed Folded & Shipped Mega Pack 100 of each SEL brochure
Shrink Wrapped into Packs of 50 (You get two packs or 100 pieces per topic for a total of 2,700 brochures.
Ideal age range is 3rd-6th but can be used for 2nd-8th.
(Brochures only, holders not included. Comes shrink wrapped in packs of 50)
***If you need to use a Purchase order and invoice, please email information/order directly to email@example.com
Anxiety / Worry:
- Students learn coping skills for anxiety and worry.
- Students will work on friendship skills and learn the difference between healthy and unhealthy friends.
- Students will build their emotional intelligence by reviewing feelings vocabulary words and how they affect the body.
- Students will learn the difference between a growth mindset and a fixed mindset and apply it to their own lives.
- Students learn to reduce stress through the circle of control and other examples.
- Students learn to build their confidence by finding their strengths and reviewing the habits of people with high self esteem.
- Students work on anger management activities and review tips for coping skills for anger.
- Students review ways to react, report and define bullying.
- Students learn coping skills for test anxiety and how to confidently prepare for upcoming tests including test-taking strategies.
- Students create specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and timely goals and how to make goal setting a habit for their academic success.
- Students review healthy hygiene habits including a list of helpful hygiene products for kids and tweens.
- Students learn to navigate family changes and tips for using their voice to express their needs to others.
- Students learn to face their emotions and work through the feelings associated with grief and loss.
- Students work on celebrating differences and appreciating the things that make everyone unique through empathy-building activities.
- Students work on coping skills for overwhelming feelings that can be used daily and throughout life.
- Students learn to respect self, others and things/property.
Giving an Apology:
- Students work on their apology skills with an easy to follow template.
- Students learn the health benefits of gratitude and how to apply it to their daily life.
Good Choices for a Healthy Life:
- Students assess their current choices and discover a long list of healthy life choices that they can begin to use in their daily life.
- Students distinguish between playful and hurtful teasing.
- Students practice easy to follow breathing strategies that they can use when they are angry, sad or overwhelmed.
Automatic Negative Thoughts:
- Students define automatic negative thoughts and learn to use coping strategies and positive self-talk to challenge and overcome them.
- Students review basic social skills through scenarios and examples.
I-statements for conflict resolution:
- Students learn how to manage conflict by using i-messages through role-play and example scenarios.
- Students practice empathy building skills.
Confidence & "Comparison is the Thief of Joy":
- Students work on self-confidence by learning to compare their own progress, rather than comparing to the progress of others.
Healthy Boundaries with Peers and Family:
- Students learn to create boundaries that protect their mental health without hurting their relationships with others.